Ellen Kilbourne from Microsoft’s Groove and Movies & TV apps team, announced today on Twitter they are looking for a Senior Product Designer to come work on Groove!
Some of the job’s listed responsibilities include:
- Operate as Sr. Product designer for the team, driving, aligning, and innovating new experiences
- Collaborate with and inspire designers, artists, and programmers to deliver products, new experiences, tools, and features
- Foster an environment of objective learning within the team and develop design skills in individual team members
- Conceptualize, create, maintain, and review detailed experience design documentation throughout the project cycle
- End user facing design to ensure products and features are accessible, intuitive, and receive critical and commercial success
The requirements for a Senior Product Designer are:
- 5+ years of software and experience design with a focus on user experience
- Operated as lead designer on previous projects, including shepherding non-creative staff through the creative process
- Demonstrated ability to hold and communicate a strong creative vision while keeping the design vision agile
- Experience partnering with technology, art, and media leaders to deliver innovative products and features
- Familiarity with music, game and video middleware and tools
- Proven hands-on app design and understanding of design sciences including design deconstruction and prioritization
Ready to go to work for Microsoft? Here is the link to the application!