HP has taken its most successful premium laptop PC and made it even better. By optimizing the PC for the latest 7th Generation Intel Core processors, and adding a larger 57.8W battery in the thinner design, the Spectre x360 now achieves 25 percent more hours of battery life with up to 15 hours. The touchscreen is perfect for drawing with Windows Ink or drawing on and marking up webpages in Microsoft Edge. The new micro-edge display bezel design reduces the overall footprint by eliminating almost 10mm from each side of the screen. With a new hinge design, it is 13.8 mm thin, more than 2 mm thinner than the previous generation and is lighter at 2.85lbs compared to 3.2lbs. The PC now includes quad speakers instead of two to deliver crisp audio thanks to tuning by Bang & Olufsen plus HP Audio Boost for superior sound in every mode.
The new Spectre x360 features great connectivity with two USB-Type C ports with Thunderbolt support and a USB-Type A 3.0 port allowing users to connect the latest peripherals both today and tomorrow. The bright display boasts a 13.3-inch diagonal FHD IPS panel delivers great viewing experiences.
Other features include:
- Powered by Windows 10
- The new dual fan design optimizes thermals to ensure the device runs cool.
- 7th Generation Intel Core i5 or i7 processors
- Options with up to a 1TB PCIe SSD for fast performance and plenty of space to store high resolution videos and photos
- Windows Hello facial login is supported by HP TrueVision FHD IR Camera for added security.
- Improved Wi-Fi connectivity with optimized placement at the top of the PC for faster downloads of movies, pictures and videos
- HP Fast Charge to power the device up to 90 percent in just 90 minutes
Pricing and Availability: The HP Spectre x360 is expected to be available October 12, 2016. HP.com starting price is $1,049.99 and BestBuy.com starting price is $1159.